Sunday, April 12, 2015

FreeWee's Musical Instrument Exhibition

FROM FREEWEE LING:

I've been in Australia since the end of January on an Endeavour Executive Fellowship at UWA. I'm here until mid-May and boy has time flown by. Amidst goofing off and seeing the sights, I've been working hard on several projects, especially a number of demonstration installations on my LEA27 sim (SLURL) . A lot of it is old stuff, but there's also a lot of new things and even the old has been refurbished. And I'm continuously working on things there. Everyone is welcome to come see what I've been doing.

One of the major projects is an exhibition of virtual musical instruments I've made with my close collaborator Oriscus "Oz" Zauberflote. We are both musicologists with a passion for musical instruments of all kinds. As we finished the installation I was able to document it and I have just published an online exhibition catalog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment