Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Moments of Magic - What Makes it All Worthwhile

.


I saw this quote in a Laurina Hawks (pictured above) interview written by Glasz DeCuir. Its what makes everything worthwhile. The ability to be some part of the creation of moments like this!

"When the grand finale began I came with no expectations… but hearing all my collegues earning all those prizes and myself not a single one, was a bit disappointing. I never counted with the highest prize…lol. Then at last my name came up “and the winner is…Laurina Hawks”. Wheee! This felt like Hollywood and getting the Oscar. My partner cried loud behind me and my eyes were blinded with tears when I stood up for the ovation. Surely one of the most exciting moments of my life…."

(speaking of the announcement of her winning MachinimUWA II: Art of the Artists)

.

1 comment:

  1. Gratulation and a taschentuch to you, from the U-side

    ReplyDelete