Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rodvik & M Linden's 'Linden Bears'

.
M Linden & Rodvik Linden's 'Bears'

When I checked my email, I saw a curious message:
Rodvik Linden has offered you 'Rodvik's Pink Pwnie' in Second Life. Log in to accept or decline the offer.

I logged in to Second Life, and saw that it was an object in my inventory. The curious title made me doubt it actually came from The Big Kahuna, and I was apprehensive to rezz it. First of all since I have never spoken to Rodvik (Linden Lab CEO, ), and I had no idea why I would be receiving something from him (well I have tried to speak to him, but never have managed to be online with him at the same time nor gotten a response to offline messages).

Anyway I checked with the UWA 3D Art Group as to whether anyone else had received something like that, with that name, and the 100% consensus from the group was to not rezz the item.

Luckily for me Rhett Linden was on at the time and told me that it was in fact Rodvik's 'Linden Bear'.

AND SO I REZZED IT HERE!

I only have 2 Linden bears. One from M Linden, former CEO, and now from Rodvik (current CEO), and I thought it would be good for people to see them both together. So there they stand.

Since he didn't send a message along with it, I'll also assume it was Rodvik's entry to the final round of the UWA 3D Open Art Challenge (a collaborative piece with Silent Mole).


Ziki Questi Blog
Apmel Goosson Blog
Corcosman Voom's Photo
New World Notes (Hamlet Au)

Once word got out, Mudbug Cooper set down his Philip Linden & Governor Linden Bears at the same location. So all 3 CEO's + the Gonvernator!

Governor, Rodvik, Philip & M



.

No comments:

Post a Comment